Fluent in Cross Coaching Days
Are you new to cyclocross and want to develop your confidence riding your ‘cross bike? Perhaps you’re keen to get started in cyclocross racing? Or perhaps you’ve been racing already and want to improve on your skills for the 2015/16 season?
Learn from Fluent in Cross with Mark Turner and Alan ‘Crossjunkie’ Dorrington…
- Friendly and fun coaching in the basics as well as more advanced cyclocross skills
- Hands-on instruction including live video analysis to become ‘Fluent in Cross’…
- Max ratio of 1 coach per 10 riders
Mark Turner is a British Cycling Level 2 coach, experienced personal and fitness trainer and currently coaches a range of cycling groups including women road racers and young riders at Cycle Sport Pendle. Mark is also organiser of the popular but tough CSP Cross at Waddow Hall and a North-West Cyclocross League regular.
Alan Dorrington is a cyclocross obsessive and author of the Crossjunkie blogspot. With a riding career that has spanned 3 decades and a tubular tyre obsession almost as broad, Alan has immersed himself in the minutia of cyclocross and its specific techniques. Never happier than when riding in full supermodder conditions, he brings a fresh approach and passion to the teaching and passing on of cyclocross techniques.
No coaching courses available at present…
* Expert instruction from Mark and Alan
* Lots of fun and laughs
* Home-made energy snacks
* New found confidence and motivation for the cross season!
* A working cyclocross bike
* Helmet and riding kit
* Coaching days will be held even (especially) if the weather is inclement – it’ll add to the mud and fun level!
* CX clinchers are best, but tubulars will be fine too. Most riding will be on grass and trails.
* A packed lunch/snack or money for food/drink
Prepare for Coaching Days:
* Get your bike tuned up and adjusted so it is working well
* Think about your strengths and weaknesses and come prepared with questions
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel, please let us know at least 72-hours before your coaching day to receive a refund.
If you have any further questions or want further information please email email@example.com